Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Form - Fonts

Level 4

Hello

I am aware of that Adobe provided some fonts for form development, well, but we have our own specific font hence we want to use our own specific font for form field's captions, long text, pls. let us know

1) Is it possible to use our own custom fonts in LC form designing?

2) If so, how can we achieve it?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Designer uses the system fonts from Windows so every installed font can be used in a form.

By default all used font will be embedded into the final PDF, so the form will look the same even on systems where the used font is not present.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Designer uses the system fonts from Windows so every installed font can be used in a form.

By default all used font will be embedded into the final PDF, so the form will look the same even on systems where the used font is not present.

Level 4

Thank you. I want to make sure pls. let us know,

1) When you said 'SYSTEM FONTS', do you mean the fonts which are am seeing in the folder path of

CONTROL PANEL ----> APPEARENCE AND PERSONALIZATION -----> FONTS?

2) all these fonts will be visible while am designing the form so that I can use them

3) So, I can download/install MY_CUSTOM_FONT into the above folder path and I can use MY_CUSTOM_FONT in my form designing

Our above 3 impressions are correct right?

Level 4

Any help pls. for my above 3 questions?

Thank you

Level 10

Hi,

CONTROL PANEL ----> APPEARENCE AND PERSONALIZATION -----> FONTS represents the fonts installed under C:/Windows/Fonts.

This is the Windows font folder, where all font files will be installed.

When you install a new font and then start Designer, you should be able to use the new font for your form design.

If it is not listed there, it may be an unsupported font format.

You then can try to convert it into another format (ttf or otf).

Free Online Font Converter

Level 4

Thank you for your detailed reply