Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Form exports data to CSV spreadsheet but also pastes XML

Level 9

I have a problem with a form being used at my job. The same form is used by several people. We didn't have any trouble until one of the forms when exported to a spreadsheet, it exports CSV normally but also pastes a lot of what looks to me like XML data below (large amount). What would cause the form to export both? The others did not do this.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have a look at your Form's Schema for any irrelevant bindings. If so, just remove them.

How do you export the data to CSV? through Acorbat? Let me know so that I can try it in my local system.

Nith

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have a look at your Form's Schema for any irrelevant bindings. If so, just remove them.

How do you export the data to CSV? through Acorbat? Let me know so that I can try it in my local system.

Nith

Level 9

I'm not sure I know what you mean by irrelevant bindings? I checked and everything is set to use the name except some of the sub-forms that I don't need that section to export. I set those to no data binding.

Yes, I export to spreadsheet using Acrobat Pro.

Thanks,

~Don

Level 9

Can you tell me what you mean by "irrelevant bindings" so I can fix this problem?

Thank you!

~Don