Expand my Community achievements bar.

Flowable pages for a pdf document

Level 3

Hi~

I am creating a new form...Again.  After all the problems I had with my previous forms, I thought it would be better to set my page as flowable, western text before inserting objects.  However, my page is not working.  I looked over my notes and am not finding what I am doing wrong with this form.  Any help on explaining how to begin a form that has flowable boxes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks~

Tammie

10 Replies

Level 3

Hi,

I am rather new to this forum (just a couple of days in fact) But your problem is one I was having just yesterday. If you look under my name when you click on my picture you will see one of my previous questions about forms not moving. Niall answered my question with some sample script and a Flowable PDF example. Maybe that will help you accomplish what you are trying to do. Hope it helps (Or should I say, hope Niall helped) Good luck

Level 3

Thanks for the information Kevin; however, I am still having problems and don't know why since I have created two forms already. I am having a problem starting a new one and can't find my mistake.

Level 10

You can upload your form in the below website..You need to login with your Adobe userid/ password.

Click on Upload in the Action section in the left tab.

After uploading the file, select a down arrow on the name of the file and select share. You can see a Copy link option in the new window.

Copy the link and paste it in the forum.

https://acrobat.com/

Thanks

Srini

Level 3

Also, yesterday the lines around my text field and text boxes....mysteriously disappeared.

Can someone pls tell me how to get them back as I use them to line up my objects.

Thanks~

Tammie

Level 10

Hi,

You can turn on (and off) object boundaries via the View / Objects / Object Boundary menu:

Parallels Desktop1.png

Good luck,

Niall

Level 10

Hi,

I did some changes to your form and you can access the form here.

https://acrobat.com/#d=f699INg3n5BbjG*KnRSkIg

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Srini

Level 3

OH!! Thank you so much for helping me with that issue. Have you had any luck with any of my other issues??

Level 3

Omg!!! You are a life saver, I am not sure how you got the last page to flow western text without it all messed up though. Also, the very last paragraph is actually supposed to be under "Additional Services Required". I have no clue how it got to the end of the document. In the "Clothing" section, C is moved to the next page and it's supposed to be on the previous page. I need to add a text field box in the text box to enter a name on the last page. And, could you please tell me what I was doing wrong? The beginning few pages of this document was fixed also by a person via adobe, but I don't know what I did wrong.

Thank you so much for your help!! If you lived near by I'd make my boss take you out to dinner!!!

Tammie

Level 3

Here is my document again with the final parts I added (with the exception of the one paragraph). Which is supposed to be:

Additional Services Required

If additional services are recommended for this youth, describe the activities on this page. State the intended goals for any recommended services. State what services will be provided, including information about who will provide the services and where this will take place. Write when these activities will happen, how often and for how long. List all persons who will be involved in each activity and who is responsible for seeing that these planned activities take place. Include the dates activities will be completed or reviewed.

Thanks again!!

Level 10
I sent you the updated file with text for Additional Services Required.
Let me know if this helps.
Thanks
Srini