Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Field's flowing content adds empty page

Level 7

I have a multi-page form. Pages 2-4 are lists of text fields which some have hidden field that appear when necessary. The text fields are enclosed in subforms and the entire page is a Flowed subform. That all works fine.

However, when page 2's content moves down onto page 3, what was page 3 become page 4 and page 3 is now mostly a blank page. Is there a way to have the fields on page 3 move down only the amount of space that is needed rather going on to a whole new page?

Thanks,

MDawn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Thanks for leading me to the Object Palette. The "Allow Pages Breaks within Content" was selected. However, I found if I selected the Pagination tab and in the If Dataset needs pagination, I selected moved to the Next Content Area, that solved the problem.

MDawn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Enable "Allow Page Breaks within Content" property to resolve this issue.

This option is available on the Object Palette of your subform.

-Nith

Correct answer by
Level 7

Thanks for leading me to the Object Palette. The "Allow Pages Breaks within Content" was selected. However, I found if I selected the Pagination tab and in the If Dataset needs pagination, I selected moved to the Next Content Area, that solved the problem.

MDawn