Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

External Authentication Issue

Level 1

Hi,

I am externally authenticating my application. I fetch the authToken and use it in the flex application as follows;

function init():void

{

authToken="exx=eDpVc2VyTmFtZTo6amF5ZXNoc2lkaHdhbmk6VXNlcklkOm5ld3NlcnZlcjoxMDA6M2UyYTYwYjg3ZjllMmQ4ZGRiMjQyYmVjNzE3NzJiOGM0MGIzNzI1Mw=="; //This is a valid code, hand wired.

CursorManager.setBusyCursor();

}

protected function auth_authenticationFailureHandler(event:AuthenticationEvent):void

{

Alert.show(event.toString());// + auth.authenticationURL);

}

protected function auth_authenticationSuccessHandler(event:AuthenticationEvent):void

{

Alert.show(event.toString());

}

<fx:Declarations>

<rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator id="auth" authenticationKey="{authToken}" authenticationFailure="auth_authenticationFailureHandler(event)">

</rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator>

</fx:Declarations>

<rtc:ConnectSessionContainer id="cSession" x="329" y="265" authenticator="{auth}"

roomURL="https://collaboration.adobelivecycle.com/username/roomname">

<rtc:SharedWhiteBoard id="sharedWhiteboard" width="100%" height="100%" creationComplete="sharedWhiteboard_creationCompleteHandler(event)">

</rtc:SharedWhiteBoard>

</rtc:ConnectSessionContainer>

Now, when the page loads, it continuously loops call to auth_authenticationSuccessHandle, so I get alert messages (in the function) continuosly. The app is not initialized.

However, if I replace the {authToken} value in <rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator> by the actual authentication token, it goes in the success function only once and the app is initialized normally. Can you please help me figure out what wrong I am doing.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Employee

I would suggest you set autoLogin="false" on rtc:ConnectSessionContainer and call cSession.login() when you are ready (you got the token and have everything set up).

I suspect the automatic login is getting executed before the AdobeHSAuthenticator has been correctly setup.