Expand my Community achievements bar.

exporting from livecycle designer es8.2 to Dreamweaver, possible?

Level 1

Hello everyone! I created a contact form in livecycle designer es 8.2. I am curious to know if it is possible to export the form to dreamweaver and embedd it in a website? Thanks

5 Replies

Former Community Member

The output from the Designer would be a PDF file. You can put that PDF file on your web server and create a link to it from your web

page that would load it (just like any other PDF file).

I may not be interpretting your question correctly.

Hope that helps

Paul

Level 1

I'm interested in doing something similiar and am new to LiveCycle. Is it possible to host a LiveCycle form file directly on a web page and have data on that page submitted via an e-mail button?

Level 3

Yeah I am curious as well if this can be done. But I would be more interested in a submit button that would not open the users email client. How would you use a submit button that would send an email to me from the server that hosts my webpage? Is that possible? Or is the topic way off the topic of this forum?

Former Community Member

You can submit the form or the data via email but you will not be able to do it without the mail dialog opening up and having the user

click the send. This is for security reason.

You can however do an HTTP/HTTPs post and have the data or PDF submitted to a web server by having the user click a button.

Paul