Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error when i try to make a pdf reader extended

Level 7

Hi,

I am not able to apply reader extension rights on pdfs.

Step :1 When i  use login to http://host:port/ReaderExtensions/Welcome?ap=1  (readerExtension web page) and upload a file, selecting all the rights.  Now when i click on apply button , a new popup comes with showing uploaded bar.  But i dont see any download button as earlier i was able to see to  download reader extendsion pdf file.( sorry not able to upload screenshots as today seems some issue with this discussion page. Photo upload icon is not active).

Step :2 I also tried to apply rights form process on workbench. Earlier i was able to successfully invoke the readerExtension Activity. But now it says
"There was a problem invoking process "myProcess"
Error: Failed to passivate Document due to an internal error
"

So I restarted the server and followed the above two steps. but it is not yet resolve.

Step:3 Then i thought to configure reader Extension credentials again from

Home > Settings > Trust Store Management > Local Credential.

When i click on the already configured certificate ( expiry date :Sunday, January 8, 2023 1:30 PM). I get below errors

javax.servlet.ServletException: [HTTP:101249][weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@f90e79 - appName: 'adobe-livecycle-weblogic', name: '/TrustStoreComponent', context-path: '/TrustStoreComponent', spec-version: 'null']: Servlet class jsp_servlet._secured.__credentialdetail for servlet /secured/credentialDetail.jsp could not be loaded because the requested class was not found in the classpath . java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jsp_servlet._secured.__credentialdetail.      at com.adobe.framework.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:214)      at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)      at com.adobe.idp.um.auth.filter.PortalSSOFilter.doFilter(PortalSSOFilter.java:91)      at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)      at com.adobe.idp.um.auth.filter.PortalSSOFilter.doFilter(PortalSSOFilter.java:91)

When i try to delete configured ceritificate i also get below errors

Error 500--Internal Server Error

javax.servlet.ServletException: [HTTP:101249][weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@f90e79 - appName: 'adobe-livecycle-weblogic', name: '/TrustStoreComponent', context-path: '/TrustStoreComponent', spec-version: 'null']: Servlet class jsp_servlet._secured.__deletecredentials for servlet /secured/deleteCredentials.jsp could not be loaded because the requested class was not found in the classpath .
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jsp_servlet._secured.__deletecredentials.
     at com.adobe.framework.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:214)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
     at com.adobe.idp.um.auth.filter.PortalSSOFilter.doFilter(PortalSSOFilter.java:91)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
     at com.adobe.idp.um.auth.filter.PortalSSOFilter.doFilter(PortalSSOFilter.java:91)

Regards

Sunil

3 Replies

Level 7

I am able to export the previous ceritificate/credential. But again not able to make any file readerExtended.

facing the same issue.

please let me know what is the issue on the server. Why i am not able to make any file as reader extended.

regards

Sunil

Former Community Member

Sunil, is Reader Extensions the only LiveCycle product you have installed on this instance?