Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Error using RenderFormGuide component

Level 3

Hi,

Just yesterday we started using form guides and developed a form guide for one of the XDP forms that we had developed. I could develope the form guide and preview it as well. I saved the form guide and saved it in the repository as per the same folder structure I used, while developing the form guide. We already have a process workflow in place and are using the RenderForm component to render the form along with an input XML and store the output in a document variable. At the time of render we are also using a URLSpec to specify the URL the form should hit at submission.

Now when I am trying to use the RenderFormGuide component, I replaced the RenderForm component with the RenderFormGuide component. However, I received an error and also I didnt find any provision of providing the URl path that needs to go into the form. Also I did not understand what the UserAgent input parameter is used for.

Can you please let me know if I am on the right track and where I am going wrong?

Regards,

Nakul

1 Reply

Level 3

This is the error that I get

com.adobe.livecycle.formsservice.exception.RenderFormException: Malformed URL: ApplicationWebRoot: rO0ABXNyAC9jb20uYWRvYmUubGl2ZWN5Y2xlLmZvcm1zc2VydmljZS5jbGllbnQuVVJMU3BlY0u8iVhqQEZcAgAETAASYXBwbGljYXRpb25XZWJSb290dAASTGphdmEvbGFuZy9TdHJpbmc7TAAHYmFzZVVSTHEAfgABTAAOY29udGVudFJvb3RVUklxAH4AAUwACXRhcmdldFVSTHEAfgABeHBwcHQADXJlcG9zaXRvcnk6Ly90AENodHRwOi8vd3M3OXRlc3Qubm1sLmNvbS9lZm9ybXMvU3VibWl0Rm9ybT9Qcm9jZXNzTmFtZT1TdWJtaXRCeUVtYWls
at com.adobe.formServer.FormServer.renderForm(FormServer.java:210)
at com.adobe.formServer.FormServer.renderForm(FormServer.java:257)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderForm(FormsDocService.java:483)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderForm(FormsDocService.java:421)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderFormGuide(FormsDocService.java:173)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:118)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(InvocationInterceptor
.java:140)

Please help.

Regards,

Nakul