Expand my Community achievements bar.

error getting ticket:

Level 3

I started getting this error on the service this evening. I have changed some code around but I don't think I have changed much in relation to getting my initial session.

Does this seem like it might be a new server side error? I saw one similar post on the forum but the problem there was that the room did not exist. In this case I have checked and the room definitely exists. Maybe the ticket I generated through the server api is getting lost somehow?

Here is the error message...

AFCS Beta Build # : 1.02

requestInfo https://connectnow.acrobat.com/xoomxo/lounge10.45_Date?exx=eDpCaXp6eTo6eG9vbXhvOjE6bG91bmdlMTAuNDVfR...

#THROWING ERROR# onComplete status code not ok. Status: <error>

Error: error getting ticket: [Event type="error" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onTicketError()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomoPlayer10\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:107]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::SingleUseTicketService/onComplete()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomoPlayer10\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\SingleUseTicketService.as:92]

Thanks,

Barry

3 Replies

Level 3

I thought this problem might have been because my template had the same name as the room I created the template from, but I have changed that and I'm still getting the same error.

Here is the trace with the new template...

AFCS Beta Build # : 1.02

requestInfo https://connectnow.acrobat.com/xoomxo/lounge6.15_Room?exx=eDpCaXp6eTo6eG9vbXhvOjE6bG91bmdlNi4xNV9Sb2...

#THROWING ERROR# onComplete status code not ok. Status: <error>

Error: error getting ticket: [Event type="error" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onTicketError()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomoPlayer10\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:107]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::SingleUseTicketService/onComplete()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomoPlayer10\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\SingleUseTicketService.as:92]

at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Barry

Employee

ah!

I think the problem is because the real room name (for LCCS) is "lounge6.15_room", but you are creating a token for "lounge6.15_Room" (can you spot the difference ? )

I'll update the scripts to "lowercase" the room name before creating the authentication token (and make sure the server-side does the same, but I think it does or you wouldn't have the error)

Level 3

Thanks Raff,

That was the problem indeed.. :-)...

It works fine if I called the api with a lowercase room name.

I am using the code in AFCS.java pretty much as is... and it looks to me that when I try to create a room with uppercase characters through the api that it gets created with all lowercase. The same thing seems to happen for me when I create the room using the Room Console tool. Initially the room looks like it gets created with upper case characters but when I log out and log back in again, it's all lower case.

Anyway, that solves the problem for me.

Thanks again,

Barry