Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Error: Destinations with associations must have the same data store

Level 2

Hello guys,

im using  LCDS 3.1 and Flash Builder 4.5 with Model Driven Development Plugin 

im getting this error every first time i call my view(mxml), but the second time and so on this does happen

I have a  relationship between Treinamento(Course) with GrupoTreinamento(Group)

Treinamento MANY-TO-ONE GrupoTreinamento

This only happens when i do unidirectional relationship and i get this error:

Error: Destinations with associations must have the same data store: sct.Treinamento has dataStore: my-rtmp:true and sct.GrupoTreinamento has: null

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::checkAssociatedDataStores()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:561]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/setupNewDataStore()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:3266]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/get dataStore()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:539]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/set autoCommit()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:192]

at mx.data::DataManager/set autoCommit()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\lcds45_fb45\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataManager.as:325]

at sct.forms::_SuperTreinamentoForm/creationCompleteHandler()[C:\wlcds45\sct\src\sct\forms\_SuperTreinamentoForm.mxml:309]

at sct.forms::_SuperTreinamentoForm/____SuperTreinamentoForm_Form1_creationComplete()[C:\wlcds45\sct\src\sct\forms\_SuperTreinamentoForm.mxml:2]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:13128]

at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:1818]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:842]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()[E:\dev\hero_private\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:1180]

When i do birectional relationship this doesnt happen
Treinamento MANY-TO-ONE GrupoTreinamento
GrupoTreinamento ONE-TO-MANY Treinamento
Can anybody help me
Regards,
Imraan

3 Replies

Employee

Assuming you have not explictly assigned a different data store for the  Course and Group (they need to be the same for both these destinations),can you check that, both the Course and Group destinations are using:

1. Same channel set/set of channels, and
2. Same settings for use-transaction property on the DMS destination.

Rohit

Level 2

Thanks 4 reply

This my COURSE ENTITY

<entity name="Treinamento" persistent="true">

<annotation name="ServerProperties" ServerType="LCDS"/>

<annotation name="VisualModeler" width="115" height="206" x="588" y="616"/>

<annotation name="ActionScriptGeneration" DisplayColumn="codigo"/>

<annotation name="service Group" service="PlaneamentoService,TreinamentoService"/>

<annotation name="FbEntityProperties" contextRoot="/lcds"/>

<id name="ID" type="integer"/>

<property name="codigo" type="string"/>

<property name="nome" type="string"/>

<property name="descricao" type="string" length="1500"/>

<property name="duracao" type="string"/>

<property name="validade" type="integer"/>

<property name="planeamentos" type="Planeamento[]" mappedBy="treinamento"/>

<property name="grupoTreinamento" type="GrupoTreinamento" cardinality="many-to-one"/>

<property name="removido" type="boolean"/>

<filter name="buscarTodos" criteria="removido eq">

<annotation name="DMS" propertySpecifier="ID, codigo, nome, descricao, duracao, validade, removido"/>

</filter>

<filter name="buscarPeloGrupo" criteria="grupoTreinamento eq, removido eq" order="codigo">

<annotation name="DMS" propertySpecifier="ID, codigo, nome, descricao, duracao, validade, removido"/>

</filter>

</entity>

AND THIS IS MY GROUP ENTITY

<entity name="GrupoTreinamento" persistent="true">

<annotation name="ServerProperties" ServerType="LCDS"/>

<annotation name="VisualModeler" width="144" height="142" x="1227" y="627"/>

<annotation name="service Group" service="PlaneamentoService,TreinamentoService,GrupoTreinamentoService"/>

<annotation name="FbEntityProperties" contextRoot="/lcds"/>

<annotation name="ActionScriptGeneration" DisplayColumn="nome"/>

<id name="ID" type="integer"/>

<property name="nome" type="string"/>

<property name="descricao" type="string"/>

<property name="planeamentos" type="Planeamento[]" mappedBy="grupoTreinamento"/>

<property name="treinamentos" type="Treinamento[]" mappedBy="grupoTreinamento"/>

<property name="removido" type="boolean"/>

<filter name="buscarTodos" criteria="removido eq" order="nome">

<annotation name="DMS" propertySpecifier="nome, descricao, removido"/>

</filter>

</entity>

Imraan

Level 2

Hello Rohit,

im using flash builder 4.5 and am adding -services parameter to point to services-config.xml while compiling

-services "c:\lcds\tomcat\webapps\lcds\WEB-INF\flex\services-config.xml"

so both are using same channels and same transaction option.

I get tha error every first time i call the services.

After that, it works fine.

Its seem to me some kind of lazy initialization os the services.

This happens only when i have a UNIDIRECTIONAL relatioship

If i do BIDIRECTIONAL i got no error. it works fine. And dont whant BIDIRECTIONAL, because he caches the collections, even when its lazy load (just id), and my collection its big.

regards,

Imraan