Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dynamic table.

Level 2

Hello, everybody.

I have an issue with some action with fields in dynamic table.

Here is a table:

table.JPG

The 1st raw can repeat planty number of times. The first cell is "checkbox".Other cells are "textfields".Filling this form occurs in workbench proccess with help of simple merging an XML (with the same .xsd as in the .pdf form is) and .pdf form.What i want to do : when "checkbox" = 0 (defaul is 1) i want this raw become ,for example, readonly and change the color of this raw.The second thing is : i want make a verification . When user opens the .pdf document ,he sees prefilled table.He must be able to change the value of field to lesser value only (i.e. if price in prefilled table is 500 , he can enter 480 not 600 ) .How can i make it?I don't really undestand,how to  get the address of current raw, element in this dynamic table.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is a sample for your reference..

When you click on checkbox, then the fields in that row are disabled.

https://acrobat.com/#d=eXtaZdMXLvYLN5aljYI9NQ

Let me know if you still have issues..

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Each of the repeating row in the dynamic table will have an index associated with it. You can use the index to access the row properties and also the fields inside that row.

Thanks

Srini

Level 2

Yes, I know it. But how can iget the index of  the row ? Give me an example, please.

For example, i have an script on "change " event on "check box" element

if (this.value = 0)  { ........} else {......} . What should i write as the address of appropriate to the "checkbox" row?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is a sample for your reference..

When you click on checkbox, then the fields in that row are disabled.

https://acrobat.com/#d=eXtaZdMXLvYLN5aljYI9NQ

Let me know if you still have issues..

Thanks

Srini

Level 2

Thanks a lot. This is exectly that i need.