Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

dynamic forms and page overflow on 2nd page

Former Community Member

[LC-version8.2/AcrobatPro-9]

Hi,

I've been struggling with this situation (and users start complaining!...)

I have a table which should contain sample codes and descriptions. It's a dynamic table embedded withing a bigger one. People can describe their samples and add a description to hopefully as many samples as they want. I cannot attach a stripped down to minimum form is attached.

The table works well, is dynamic and jumps onto the next page.

But here comes page overflow in two situations. I attached screen copies to illustrate the situation.

If I keep entering samples, it cannot span onto a third page. So the form is often broken.

The second issue is that the form contains a text field for sample "description" which is set to "Expand to fit". It cannot expand up to 2nde page if description is very long or if descriptions take 2 pages and requires a third one.

I'm not a LCD advanced and regular user, so I'm sure I neglected some options. Could you give me some tips or directions to manage this case? I don't know how to make custom breaks (after a certain position or reaching margins??) but do I really need them?

dynamicTable.pageOverflow.on2ndePage.png

dynamicTable.pageOverflow.longDescription.png

dynamicTable.pageOverflow.png

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

stbns

Message was edited by: ^^stbns

I've put the original dynamic form on
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B56ThPyNGHFdUm4yRlZwQjU5bG8/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

0 Replies