Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Drop-Down List w/Employee Names?

Level 1

I'm trying to figure out the simplest way to make a self-contained form that will not rely on any kind of connection to obtain data for the names of employees. The basic concept is to have a drop down list that will have the names of employees.

The more complex concept will be to have the selected name of the employee cross-reference a designated number (SSN or employee ID number) that would auto-populate the mentioned desginated number field.

Workflow process

1. Choose Employee Name from Drop-down menu

2. ID Number field will then be filled based on the emplyee chosen.

This is the simple version of what I would like to do.

Methods Explored

I know that I can input each name one by one but that would be time consuming. I am not aware of some fo he tricks savier users might know regarding the import of multiple names to a drop down list.

Furthermore, I am not aware of the binding techniques used but am still learning how. Even if you point me in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciative, thank you.

0 Replies