Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Does LC has capability that builds a form, which is 100% dynamic?

Level 4

Hello,

We are a small firm, we are looking forward to have/develop a interactive form for entering the data by our customers, it will be rendered on our webpage, it should be TOTALLY DYNAMIC, on the fly, in such a way that,

We have backend system and a database as well.

We want to have data transfer between the form and backend system, back & forth

Back end system will pass the meta data, like cosmotic size of the field (length, width), label, data type of the field (free text field, drop down), position or location of the field on the form (top, middle, bottom), data length (character 20 or chracter 25...)

User enetred data on the form will be passed to back end system

I mean, 2 way data transfer by using web services

1) First, just develop a form with totally blank / white

2) We will pass all blue part from back end to form so that the form's JS create a field on the fly on the form DYNAMICALLY for user input

I mean, if as a developer opens the form in LC, the developer don't see any field physically on the form, bcz all the fields will be generated / created dynamically in the RUN TIME by JS by getting inputs from back end system

Transfering meta data / blue part from backend to form will take care by web services

A) Pls. suggest us is it possible by using any one of the Adobe's product, preferably LC bcz we have already licence for LC, for other products we do not hv a licence?

B) If its not possible w/ LC, then what kind of product/software/solution we should buy / use to achive our requiremets of dynamic form creation?

1 Reply