Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does Adobe take care alignment on its own automatically?

Level 4

Hello,

I have a bunch of fields in my_form, but as business requirements got changed hence, I need to delete a handful fields (red in color) from the form, but their positions are at different level, as shown in the below pic.

Delete fields auto alignment.jpg

My question is, if I delete the fields does Adobe take care of automatically aligns the rest valid fields (green) on its own or I need to align the green fields manully? I tried w/ couple of fields, and learn that the Adobe did not aligned automatically, so, do I need to do any settings so taht the Adobe will do it automaticallly?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you form is set to flowed, and you hide subforms instead of the field it will automatically align itself with the flowable content

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you form is set to flowed, and you hide subforms instead of the field it will automatically align itself with the flowable content

Level 4

Thank you, unfortunately mine is not flowed and they are placed in different subforms, I mean, the same subform is holding some red/unwanted fields and some green/wanting fields, hence not works for my case, I will go w/ manual alignment adjustments

Regards