Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Document Credentials?

Level 1

Hi all,

I'm not sure if I can explain this very well, so please bear with me.  We have a form created with LiveCycle Designer ES.  We enabled basic form fill in with ReaderExtension Server 8.  The latest version of the RE server is on order.  The form is distributed on our web site.  Once in a while, our IT people reload the form from the backup resulting in a form that, I presume, is in some way corrupted in that users are no longer able to save their work.  Without knowing more, I presume the backup process padded the end of the file in such a way that the checksum failed.

My question is less about what might be happening than about how I can detect it.  Our bureaucracy is such that solving the problem on our end is best handled by our resending our content managers the form and asking that it be posted anew.  To detect this problem, I would like to run a script when the form is opened that determines if the credentials are still valid.  Is there any way to do that?

Thanks,

-cliff

0 Replies