Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Do you know anyone that implements LiveCycle in Mexico?

Level 1

Hi,

I work for a construction company, medium sized (1000 employes), and we are looking for a way to secure our electronic files (both within our network and outside our network).

Seems that LiveCycle Rights Mgmt might be useful for us.  But as of now I haven't been able to get in touch with Adobe's office in Mexico, nor do I know about anyone that implements this software.

I would appreciate if you pointed me to someone who knows, sells, implements this..

Thanks in advance.

TEd

4 Replies

Employee

I know some folks that implement LiveCycle Rights Management in Mexico. Contact  RMFeedback@adobe.com and we can put you in touch.

Level 2

Hi!

We are a company dedicated to support, implement and develop processes with Adobe tools. I think we could help in the solution you need.

It would be a pleasure to discuss your needs and the solutions we offer.

We are in México CityGreetings

PDFSolutions

cblanquet@pdfsolutions.com.mx

ventas@pdfsolutions.com.mx

(55) 55454741

Level 2

Steve,

I just wanted to thank you for the info you provided in this thread on RM. I sell Adobe and this was helpful to me. I have always thought I understood RM well, but I learned a few things from your feedback.

Another Steve