Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Display radio button if number of rows in table equals 1

Level 2

I'm having issues buy there maybe a simple script out there.

I have a table which can have up to four rows. If the table contains only one row, a radio button can be clicked to change the format/entry of cells within that row. I want to hide this radio button from a user if they have added more than one row to the table, and make it available again if they reduce the row count back to one.

I have everything else working fine (Radio buttons changing format of row, add/removing rows in the table using buttons, row count in first column)

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers

Bobby

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can place it in the code that adds more rows at runtime..If you still have issues send the fomr to LiveCycle9@gmail.com so I can check it..

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Place the below code..Change the field names as per your form.

if(Table1.Row1.instanceManager.count == 1)

RadioButton.presence = "visible";

else

RadioButton.presence = "hidden";

Thanks

Srini

Level 2

Hi Srini

Where am I supposed to put this? I've tried as part of the table, as part of the radio control, and as a seperate text field and it's still not working.

Cheers

Bobby

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can place it in the code that adds more rows at runtime..If you still have issues send the fomr to LiveCycle9@gmail.com so I can check it..

Thanks

Srini