Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Designing a fillable PDF - drop-down list

Level 1

Designing a fillable PDF - how does one copy the content of the "text" box of one drop-down list to paste into "text" boxes of multiple drop-down lists for the same form?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can't copy and paste the values from the object palette definition but you can copy and paste the entire object...would that not do the same thing?

Paul

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 10

pls explain your query clearly

Nith

Level 1

I'm fairly new at using Adobe LiveCycle Designer, so I may not be up to par with the correct terminology.

Please see the attached file.  I've made notes with screen shots of the form.

Level 1

Odd. I did attach it.

Here it is.

Level 10

You can't attach files via email if that's what you've done. You have to do it in the forum.

Level 1

Ah.  Sorry.  I'm very new at this.  It should be attached this time. Thanks

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can't copy and paste the values from the object palette definition but you can copy and paste the entire object...would that not do the same thing?

Paul

Level 1

Thank you! Thank you! That works. I do the same in other programs. I don't know why I didn't think about doing that in this program. Too new I guess.

Again thank you!

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----