Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Creating/Removing Rooms programatically

Level 1

Yes yes, I know there is already a post regarding creating rooms programatically, but I couldn't find my answer in that. Anyhow, the scenario is that I am using PHP with Flex and at the backend, mySQL. There are two types of users, one student and the other teacher. The teacher logs in the website and start a video confrencing session, the users who have subscribed to that course should see the video stream.

Now, what I want is to create a room programatically every time a specific user(teacher) starts a video confrence. What I was thinking is to place the id of that user at the end of the roomURL e.g. "http://connectnow.acrobat.com/someaccount/userid", but all of this would happen on runtime. I could get the userid from the php session and then place it in the URL. But how exactly do i do that? How would I create it programatically, also would it be possible to remove the room once the video confrencing session ends? Because at any given time, there would be an unknown number of teachers delievering the course, so I can't make rooms for each one of them. Any other solution is also appericiated

0 Replies