Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Could not clean working directory during the Livecycle ES 8.2.1 installation

Level 1

Hi,

while using Adobe Livecycle Configuration Manager, I am getting the following error. How could I get around this problem?

Failed on    'Executing merge scripts for adobe-livecycle-native-weblogic-x86_win32.ear'
Could not clean working directory

reg,

Raj

1 Reply

Level 1

I'm posting my experiences with this error because it can hopefully help other people.  I was getting the same error during the Configure LiveCycle ES (1 of 3) screen after clicking the Configure button.  It would fail around 75% with a prompt saying error code ALC-LCM-000-000 and could not clean working directory.  The progress log would indicate the failure at executing merge scripts for adobe-livecycle-native-weblogic-x86_win32.ear.  I was installing LC ES 8.2.1 SP3 + QF 3.19 with the Forms and Output components on a Windows 2003 platform.

• Rename working dir (LC support suggestion)
    • Rename c:\adobe\livecycle8.2\configurationManager\working to be like working.old.  Re-run ConfigurationManager (CM).  Didn't help since I saw the same error message.
    • Clicked Configure again on and it went 100% without any problems.  The rest of the install went just fine.
  • Reinstall Adobe LC ES 8.2
    • I was getting the same type of error on another box, but clicking Configure wasn't getting past 75% again.
    • Reboot of the box didn't help on the next attempt.
    • Reinstall LC ES 8.2 worked
      • Used the Add/Remove programs to remove Adobe LC ES 8.2
      • Reinstalled the software with SP3 + QF 3.19.
      • Ran CM again and I was able to get past this error.