Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Conditional Mail merging on floating table

Level 3

I have a very challenging task and I am wondering if it's possible to achieve.

• I have an Excel Spreadsheet which contains parents and student existing datas.
  • Every end of year we ask to parent to re-enrol their children and we send every each students information we have. If there is any change parent updating their information. With the traditional method, if a parent have multiple students in the school then they had to fill same parental information for all students. So we have decided to create a pdf form which have only 1 parent information table and multiple students information.
  • Up to here our pdf draft is promising What I am wondering is, how we can do conditional mail merge according to scenario below?

With the form below I can add many students I need from same family. Later on I will add parent table.

Parets have unique parent code so by using this, is it possible to automate mail merging if parent code is the same add all students on the same form. If not keep creating new form for every each student

Dropbox - floating-tableD.pdf

1 Reply