Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.InvalidCoercionException from a data type to the same type

Former Community Member

Hi,

I understand that this exception happens when you try to assign a value of one type to a variable of another type that cannot be implicitly converted.

However, the wierd part is that I am getting this error which converting from the same type to the same type. Here is the error:

CNTR0020E: EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "doRequiresNew" on bean "BeanId(LiveCycleES2_D2#adobe-dscf.jar#EjbTransactionCMTAdapter, null)". Exception data: ALC-DSC-119-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.InvalidCoercionException: Cannot coerce object: com.example.AppContext@2a7f2a7f of type: com.example.AppContext to type: class com.example.AppContext

Note the last line that the conversion is attempted between same types (custom).

Any reason why this might be happening?

The AppContext is a simple bean with getters and setters.

Any help is deeply appreciated

Regards

Dhrupadh

0 Replies