Expand my Community achievements bar.

Code in form stopped working

Level 2

I have a form where I'm importing data.  The form then takes the data and checks boxes based on what is in the data that was imported.  However, it just stopped working.  I tried getting rid of all the code and starting over, and that didn't work either.  I can't even get the checkbox to check itself on the initialize event (code I'm using for this is: this.rawValue = 1;).  The only thing I have found that I can do is start completely over with a new file.  Any thoughts on how I could get this to work without having to re-create my entire form?

6 Replies

Level 1

happened to me with fillColor. I closed the form without saving and reopened it.  Code worked again.

Level 2

Closing the form and re-opening did not work for me.

Level 1

That's all I had.  Sorry.  I'm new to this.  I've been able to get a lot of help from the forum members.  Good Luck

Former Community Member

Are you viewing the form through Preview or are you saving it and opening it in Reader/Acrobat?

Paul

Level 2

I am saving the file and opening it through Adobe so that I can import the data.

Level 2

Oh, and it's actually not a checkbox, it's a radio button.  Sorry if that caused any confusion.