Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Code in form stopped working

Level 2

I have a form where I'm importing data.  The form then takes the data and checks boxes based on what is in the data that was imported.  However, it just stopped working.  I tried getting rid of all the code and starting over, and that didn't work either.  I can't even get the checkbox to check itself on the initialize event (code I'm using for this is: this.rawValue = 1;).  The only thing I have found that I can do is start completely over with a new file.  Any thoughts on how I could get this to work without having to re-create my entire form?

6 Replies

Level 1

happened to me with fillColor. I closed the form without saving and reopened it.  Code worked again.

Level 2

Closing the form and re-opening did not work for me.

Level 1

That's all I had.  Sorry.  I'm new to this.  I've been able to get a lot of help from the forum members.  Good Luck

Former Community Member

Are you viewing the form through Preview or are you saving it and opening it in Reader/Acrobat?

Paul

Level 2

I am saving the file and opening it through Adobe so that I can import the data.

Level 2

Oh, and it's actually not a checkbox, it's a radio button.  Sorry if that caused any confusion.