Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Checkbox in group is not selected when Importing the data

Level 1

Hello All,

I have strange problem.

I have developed a form using Adobe LiveCylce Designer ES, the form is based on XSD.

The form is submitted using email.

In the form I have four check boxes related to one node of xml(one field) i.e binding to same node, users can select any number of check boxes.

When the user submits the form the values are populated in respective nodes of xml correctly.

Now the problem is when we try to load the generated xml file using Import data, the check boxes are not get checked i.e the previously selected check boxes.

I am not sure why this is happening, I have similar issue with series of text boxes which are bounded to single node, the text box is not populated with the values user entered in the first instance when importing the data.

For importing and viewing of the form I am using Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Andrew Smith

2 Replies

Level 1

Hello All,

Sorry to bump again, I need a slotion despratly, please let me know if there are any other forum to post to.

Any leads are much appriciated.

Thanks and regards,

Andrew

Former Community Member

Can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of the problem in the email.

Paul