Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Cannot import XSD - too many resolved schema nodes?

Level 2

Hi there

I am trying to import a xsd into my pdf to be used to bind data too. When I try to add the data connection atfer selecting my root node I get the following error message "The schema described by the selected root element cannot be read as the number of resolved schema nodes exceed the supported limit"

Is there anyway I can import the schema without changing the schema, is there an option to increase the supported limit?

Thanks

Dylan

1 Reply

Former Community Member

There is a limit of 100,000 nodes. This is done for memory considerations in your machine. The limitation is a resolved node count not a direct 1 to 1 node in your schema.  For example if the schema references an element X and that is referenced 100 times then we create 100 nodes not just 1. So a simple schema can have many many resolved nodes. There is a registry setting that will allow to increase this number but you have to understand that the performance of the dataview will suffer greatly and you will need a machine with lots of memory. Send an email to LiveCycle8@gmail.com if you want to pursue this avenue.

Paul