Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Can't Dynamically add pages: Pagination Tab gray, Binding missing options

Level 1

I am working with a form which we brought into LiveCycle 8.2 as a PDF.  It was originally created in 2002 in FormFlow 99.  When the PDF was imported, LiveCycle generated three master pages, each called (untitled Master Page), each with one content area named (untitled Content Area).  Our form is composed of 4 fixed pages, each named (untitled Subform)(page 1)  (2, and 3 respectively. The fourth page is a new one recently created in Live Cycle (perhaps 7?), which we added in, and it is a continuation sheet.  We wanted to be able to dynamically generated as many copies of Page4 as necessary.

I have renamed my pages (subforms) to Page1, Page2, Page3, and Page4.

My problem is that the Pagination Tab for each page is grayed out.  Also, on the Binding tab of each page, I do not have access to the check boxes at the bottom for "Repeat subform for each data item", "Min count", and "Max".

Is there any way to salvage this form and be able to generate dynamic (fixed) pages, or am I sunk?

I'd appreciate any wisdom or advice.

Thanks in advance.

Devra

3 Replies

Former Community Member

I woudl need to see the form to see if there was something that coudl be done ....can you send it to

LiveCycle8@gmail.com so I can have a look?

Paul

Level 1

Was this issue resolved? I'm having a similar problem...

Level 1

I'm sorry. It's too long ago and I don't remember.