Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Can I combine 2 forms with different master pages?

Level 2

I have two forms that need to be in one PDF together, but have different master pages. The forms are flowed, so the master pages are necessary to keeping the header and footer content in place. Is there any way to combine two forms?

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi guys, I figured out a kinda fudged answer.

You can make as many master pages as you need, the problem is getting them to appear on the correct pages. I couldn't get the flowing first page to be as long as it needs, then start using the second master page for the next section. If anyone knows how to do that, I still need to know.

How I fudged this was I put the entire form on the master page in a table to position it correctly and keep it flowed. Then I set the master page to a minimum occurance of 1. - There you go. Not the right answer, but it works.

Level 2

Hi Liz

If you have a) different master pages and b) organized your form in subforms, try the following:

1. click on the subform that you want to be displayed on a specific master page

2. in the object inspector select the "Pagination" tab

3. in the field "Place:" select the correct master page

This will display your subform always on the correct master page.

regards

/sandro