Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Can a Dynamic XML Form created in LiveCycel ES4 be loaded to SharePoint Online Site, filled out and submitted without having to download it from the SharePoint Site?

Level 1

I created a three-four page Dynamic XML form that has buttons to submit the form to a specific email address once completed.  I need to upload this form to one of our SharePoint Online Document Libraries on a site.  It also then needs to be able to allow the form to be opened and filled out and then the submit button pushed so that the form is then emailed to a specific email address without making the person wanting to fill it out download the form and then fill it out.  Please help. Thank you in advance.

1 Reply

Level 7

Hi,

Not sure if this helps, but Internet Explorer is the only browser fully compatible with forms. A link to the form should open rather than download in IE.