Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Browser compatibility for rendered HTML forms

Level 1

Hi everyone!

Does someone have any idea where one can find which browsers forms rendered as HTML by Adobe LiveCycle Forms ES2 are officially supported? I've tried searching everywhere now, but still no luck.

I know that LiveCycle Forms 7.2/7.2.2 supported the following browsers for their HTML rendered forms;

-Internet Explorer 5.0 and above on Windows

-Netscape 7.2 and above on Windows and Linux

-Safari 1.2 and above on Macintosh

-Firefox/Mozilla 1.5/1.8 and above on Windows and Linux"

, but i can't find any relevant information regarding ES 2.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Håvard

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Håvard,

The Forms ES2 compatibility matrix is as follows

Untitled.png

Steve

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Håvard,

The Forms ES2 compatibility matrix is as follows

Untitled.png

Steve

Level 1

Thanks a lot Steve.

You wouldn't happen to have one for LiveCycle ES (8.2) lying around also?

And just on the side - what about Chrome and Opera? You know anything about those?

Thanks again for your help; much appreciated!

-Håvard

Former Community Member

You're welcome.

The LiveCycle Forms 8.2 compatibility matrix

Untitled.png

While Chrome and Opera are not officially supported it does not imply they will not work. Support is driven by market penetration and customer demand. Enterprise customers demand official support for neither Chrome or Opera, generally.

Steve

Level 1

I see.

However, there are clearly layout issues with forms rendered as HTML when viewed in Chrome, even very basic ones, so no support for this browser makes sense.

Thanks again!

-Håvard

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----