Expand my Community achievements bar.

Best approach to add Task interaction processes using BeanShell in ExcecuteScript operation

Level 1

I am wondering if the following is the best way (thinking not) to accomplish the goal of determining the possible routes from a Task (Task ID is known) using BeanShell in the ExecuteScript operation in a short-lived LC process (taken from API docs and tweaked slightly).  The code does work, this is just a question of what would be optimal to build similar processes that can reach into more details.  I would like to know the best practice before building more such processes.

import java.util.*;

import com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClientFactory;
import com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClientFactoryProperties;
import com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.query.TaskRow;
import com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.query.TaskSearchFilter;
import com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.ParticipantInfo;
import com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.TaskInfo;
import com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.TaskManager;
import com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.*;
import com.adobe.idp.um.api.infomodel.Principal;
import com.adobe.livecycle.usermanager.client.DirectoryManagerServiceClient;
import java.util.List;

Properties connectionProps = new Properties();
connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_DEFAULT_EJB_ENDPOINT, "jnp://servername:1099");
connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_TRANSPORT_PROTOCOL,ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_EJB_PROTOCOL);         
connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_SERVER_TYPE, "JBoss");
connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_CREDENTIAL_USERNAME, "administrator");
connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_CREDENTIAL_PASSWORD, "password");

ServiceClientFactory myFactory = ServiceClientFactory.createInstance(connectionProps);
TaskManagerQueryService queryManager = TaskManagerClientFactory.getQueryManager(myFactory);
TaskManager taskManager = TaskManagerClientFactory.getTaskManager(myFactory);

long taskId = patExecContext.getProcessDataLongValue("/process_data/@taskId");
TaskInfo taskInfo= taskManager.getTaskInfo(taskId);

String [] routeNames = taskInfo.getRouteList();
List routeNameList = patExecContext.getProcessDataListValue("/process_data/routes");

for (int i=0; i<routeNames.length; i++) {
    String currentRouteName=(String)routeNames[i];
    routeNameList.add(currentRouteName);
}

patExecContext.setProcessDataListValue("/process_data/routes",routeNameList);

0 Replies