Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Beginner here...trying to make HasValue(field) null if equal to zero...any suggestions?

Level 1

HasValue(PointsQuestion1) + HasValue(PointsQuestion2) + HasValue(PointsQuestion3) + HasValue(PointsQuestion4)

+ HasValue(PointsQuestion5) + HasValue(PointsQuestion6) + HasValue(PointsQuestion7)

+ HasValue(PointsQuestion8) + HasValue(PointsQuestion9) + HasValue(PointsQuestion10) + HasValue(PointsQuestion11)

I would like this (field 1) to be nulled out when equal to zero. can anyone please help?

Also, When I divide Field 2 by field 1, it calculates, but I still get a error message upon opening the PDF. Is it because field 1 is equal to zero (and you can't divide by zero)?

picture.JPG

I want the zero in the middle box to not show up. Any help is appreciated. I can't figure it out.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

To get rid of the zero you just put an if statement in something like (in formcalc):

if ($ == 0) then

$ = ""

endif

You do a similar thing for the calculation with the error:

if (Field1 <> 0 and Field1.isNull == 0) then

$ = Field2 / Field1

endif

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

To get rid of the zero you just put an if statement in something like (in formcalc):

if ($ == 0) then

$ = ""

endif

You do a similar thing for the calculation with the error:

if (Field1 <> 0 and Field1.isNull == 0) then

$ = Field2 / Field1

endif

Level 1

Thank you so much for your response.