Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Beginner here - any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Former Community Member

1. I have two text fields, one for % and one for $. When someone enters a number in one of the fields, I want the other one to become hidden.

2. My form has Sections. Each section has a 'No Changes' button in the header, that, when selected, hides the entire section except the header. These work great, but, I want to hide the 'No Changes' button if ANY field within that section gets populated (text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, pull-down lists), so that a section that has new data is not inadvertently hidden. I have this functionality to hide the button working by selecting a checkbox... AcctInfoHdr.NoChgBtnAcctInfo.presence = $.rawValue; ...but, I don't know how to make it work in text fields, radio buttons, and pull-downs.

3. At the end of each Section, I want a "Magic Button" that the user can click when they have completed that section. This button will hide any options (text fields, checkboxes, etc) that the user does NOT select or populate with data.

4. I have successfully added buttons to 'Add Row' and 'Delete Row' in a table in one of the sections. However, using that same JavaScript... _AddOtherRow.addInstance(1); ...in another section for the same buttons does not work. Does invoking the instanceManager only work when the objects are in tables?

5. My form has many questions where there are 'stacked' checkboxes and text. I have made them mutually exclusive, so that when one checkbox is selected, the others become hidden and flow up the page. In some cases, when the selected checkbox and text flows up the page to the space on the page where the other checkbox once was, the grey checkbox becomes solid black. Why?

6. My original form is 14 pages long, then, based on selections, other forms get pulled in to the back of the document. I have put these additional forms behind the original form, and they are pulled in correctly. But, how do I delete the blank pages if that particular form does not show up because it's not required for a specific user?

0 Replies