Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

BAM Installation?

Level 1

Hi All,

I am very new to Live Cycle ES2, and facing lot of problems during setting up BAM on turnkey Installation of LCES2.

I am using turnkey_lces2 (JBOSS + MYSQL + WINDOWS 2003 Server)

Using ConfigurationManager, I am able to select the BAM check box, but during the Installation, It says, Package not found, please help.

Can anyone help.

Thanks in Advanced,,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Ravi,

Unfortunately, BAM cannot be installed on a 32 bit operating system. For a list of supported operating systems and other installation/configuration considerations for LiveCycle ES2 Turnkey/BAM, see Installing and Deploying Using Turnkey. Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Suhas Yogin

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Ravi,

Before we progress any further in solving your issue, please confirm/do the following for our better understanding:

1. If you are using a 32 bit version of Windows Server 2003, then you must know that BAM is not supported on 32 bit operating system architectures.
  2. If the issue is something else and not the usage of a 32bit system, please attach the server log in your reply and please specify the exact name of the package that was 'not found'.

Regards,

Suhas Yogin

Level 1

Hi Suhas,

Thanks for prompt input.

I just checked the Windows 2003 properties, and came to know, that, my OS is 32 bit.

Can we still install (with work around) BAM on my Windows OS?

Thanks in Advanced.

Correct answer by
Employee

Ravi,

Unfortunately, BAM cannot be installed on a 32 bit operating system. For a list of supported operating systems and other installation/configuration considerations for LiveCycle ES2 Turnkey/BAM, see Installing and Deploying Using Turnkey. Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Suhas Yogin

Level 1

Hi Suhas,

Thanks a lot, for all your efforts, in explaining the issue.