Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Which is the latest version availble for Adobe Live cycle ES2

Level 7

Hi,

Can anybody let me know the latest version of Adobe Live cycle ES2 available with adobe live cycle.

Is it version 9.0.1 ??

Please help me, I want to take license for Latest version of adobe live cycle from adobe for my client..

Regards

Sunil Gupta

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

LiveCycle ES2 Service Pack 1 is the same as 9.0.0.1.    That is the current version.  I believe the 9.0.1 comes from the web service end point.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 8

The current release is LiveCycle ES2 Service Pack 1.

Level 7

Hodmi,

My client needs latest version of adobe live cycle. Is it service pack 1 is latest or version 9.0.1 is latest?

Please reply

Regards

Sunil

Level 7

Just before 5 months i used to work on version 9.0.1. And i was told that 9.0.1 is the latest version for adobe live cycle es2.

So is it still latest or adobe has release any new latest version.

Please explain a bit more. I have to explain it to my client because we have promised to deliver them latest version.

regards

Sunil

Correct answer by
Level 8

LiveCycle ES2 Service Pack 1 is the same as 9.0.0.1.    That is the current version.  I believe the 9.0.1 comes from the web service end point.

Level 7

Hodmi,

I think adobe livecycle ES2 version 9.5 is also available. but i m not sure. Can you confirm if version 9.5 or a version higher than 9.0.1 is available???

--

Sunil