Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Audio separately from WebCamera pod?

Level 2

I noticed on the tutorial to get started, there is only a Roster and WebCamera pod being used--is there an equally easy guide on how to setup the audio stream, or does that require some extra code? Initially I thought the WebCamera pod would automatically enable the microphone as well, but it doesn't seem like that's the case because I can't hear audio when I test it out with another laptop.

Is there any documentation about the audio streaming beyond what's offered on the Developer Guide? (http://learn.adobe.com/wiki/display/lccs/8.1+Audio)

Thanks!

1 Reply

Level 2

Replying to myself here, but I found that the best thing to do in this case was go check out the sample code provided (from the LCCS Navigator: Sample Apps -> View more Examples). In this case, it was pretty trivial to just drop a few lines in from the "Audio" sample app, got both video and audio working now.