Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

An error occurred creating the form (task 513, form 0). (ALC-WKS-007-040)

Yan_Kliaver
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I've created a process that get a xml as an input, read the form repository, integrate the data into the form, then the form is assigned to user as task.

First user anotates it an it should be routed to a second user.

The problem is that when the second user in the flow trying to open the form in Workspace the following error is appears 'An error occurred creating the form (task 513, form 0). (ALC-WKS-007-040)'.

I'm using Document Form variable because it is important to route the form with the anotations and not only the data.

The process and input data are attached.

Anybody has an Idea what can be the problem?

Thanks in advance, Yan


3 Replies
Scott_Brodersen
Level 8
Level 8

I had to import your LCA into my ES2 environment, so maybe I'm not seeing it correclty, but it looks like you don't have the render service configured in the Document Form variable.

See this:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/8.2/wb_help/000987.html

scott

Yan_Kliaver
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Scott,

I've configured the default render service for the document form variable and got an error when the second user opens the form:

Exception: flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-028: A problem occurred in the Render Service.  Please review the render orchestration for this process.

     at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.createMessageException(AssemblerUtility.java:384)

     at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.TaskActions.render(TaskActions.java:714)

     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

     bla..

     bla..

     bla..

     ....

Root cause: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.TaskNotFoundException: no task found for task ID = 602

Yan.

Yan_Kliaver
Level 4
Level 4

I found the solution for the problem.

The name of my form is inDocForm.

I the assign task step , form data mappings and output form data settings I've used "/process_data/inDocForm/object/@document" sintax.

After changing it to "/process_data/inDocForm" it started working properly.

Thanks for the help!