Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

allow table page break does not flowing to next page

Level 2

Hi All.

I developed form with table and I expected that when table content increase it will break to next page and repeat header. In table property I checked Allow Page Breaks within Content. But unfortunately when content of table reach the end of page it doesn't break to next page. What need to do to get table breaks within content and repeat table header on next page?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
7 Replies

Level 10

You have to allow page breaks also for all surrounding subform(s) of the table.

Level 2

When selected Row subform in Hierarchy panel for the cell property Allow Page Breaks within Content is disable. When I selected all rows of the table and check Allow Page Breaks within Content it also doesn't help.

Thanks.

Level 10

When the "Row" allows page breaks, you also have to allow it for its parent object "Table" and its parent object (Page) …

1830740_pastedImage_0.png

Level 2

I did exactly like you suggested:

• I selected in hierarchy panel Page, Table, and all rows except header row;
  • In the properties  I checked allow page breaks for each selected object

but still the table don't move to next page.

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Level 10

It's no rocket science, so might have a simple reason why it doesn't work for you. Can you share your form?

Level 1
I have had the same problem and would be willing to share my form for help if possible, please, i know i am missing something simple