Expand my Community achievements bar.

ALC-FRM-001-004 Unable to find service XMLFormService

Level 1

Hello,

I applied the document Creating Your First LiveCycle Application.

When i started to login into http://localhost:8080/workspace srose/password to start the loan process, i got this error:

2011-04-19 15:27:55,320 ERROR [com.adobe.formServer.PA.XMLFormAgentWrapper] ALC-FRM-001-004: Unable to find service: XMLFormService, error: An unexpected exception while resolving a new connection to an Adobe Service.
2011-04-19 15:27:55,321 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.workflow.dsc.invoker.WorkflowDSCInvoker] An exception was thrown with name com.adobe.livecycle.formsservice.exception.RenderFormException message:java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: An unexpected exception while resolving a new connection to an Adobe Service. while invoking service FormsService and operation renderPDFForm2 and no fault routes were found to be configured.
2011-04-19 15:27:55,358 ERROR [com.adobe.workspace.tasks.TaskActions] ALC-WKS-005-028: A problem occurred in the Render Service.  Please review the render orchestration for this process.
com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.TaskManagerException: Error Invoking render Operation For (taskId, formId):(3 ,0).  Error Message is:

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: An unexpected exception while resolving a new connection to an Adobe Service.

at com.adobe.formServer.FormServer.renderForm(FormServer.java:234)
at com.adobe.formServer.FormServer.renderForm(FormServer.java:282)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderForm(FormsDocService.java:556)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderForm(FormsDocService.java:470)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderPDFFormCommonCaller(FormsDocService.java:164)
at com.adobe.formServer.docservice.FormsDocService.renderPDFForm2(FormsDocService.java:139)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

Please help me,

Regards,

Taleb

0 Replies