Expand my Community achievements bar.

ALC-DSC-000-000: while invoke LDAPquery process

Former Community Member

Hello There,

I got the below error while trying to invoke the LDAP query process, does any one have this problem or know how to fix, please advise.

"ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error."

I did a search on Adobe site and got this link: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/491/cpsid_49153.html which provided the below solution:

"In this case the customer had quotation marks at the start and end of the XML stream.

eg. String clean_xml = patExecContext.getProcessDataStringValue("/process_data/myxmlbranch"); 

They must have been stripped away automatically in LC7, but in ES, you must remove the unexpected characters and then it will process

the XML without problems."

I checked my process and even export to xml file but do not see any where in the process that use anything that similar to the above.

Can any one please help with this problem.

Thanks much in advance,

Han Dao

5 Replies

Level 10

The "ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error." error is very generic. It just means that something went wrong in the execution of the DSC.

Can you post the rest of the stack trace? That might give more information.

My guess is some settings are not set properly in the invoke LDAP query operation.

Jasmin

Former Community Member

Hi Jasmin,

Here is set of that error:

ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error.
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.throwExceptionHandler(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:207)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:125)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)
at com.adobe.common.utils.invoke.InvokeWithProgressRunner.invokeServiceOperation(InvokeWithProgressRunner.java:170)
at com.adobe.common.utils.invoke.InvokeWithProgressRunner.run(InvokeWithProgressRunner.java:97)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:113)
Caused by: ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error.
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:221)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:128)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2424)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2347)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1804)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:123)
... 5 more

Thanks,

Han Dao

Level 10

Hmmm, it doesn't say much.

Did you configure the LDAP server connection properly? You need to configure it from the Components view under LDAP/Active Services/LDAPService and right-click Edit ServiceConfiguration.

Jasmin

Former Community Member

Yes, that is exactly what I did. I manually tested it for that connection and it works fine. Now go back to your first answer regarding setting the query

operation, I went back and see the error code of "java.lang.RuntimeException: (&(objectClass=user)(!(objectClass=computer))): [LDAP: error code 34 - 0000208F: NameErr: DSID-031001BA, problem 2006 (BAD_NAME), data 8349, best match of: '(&(objectClass=user)(!(objectClass=computer))), "

So here is my setting:

Base-DN: dc=xxx,dc=xxx,

Search Context: (&(objectClass=user)(!(objectClass=computer)))

Search Filter: (samaccountname={$/process_data/@uidstring$})

Search Scope: SUBTREE

The Search Context is working fine in the AdminUI so I am not sure what is wrong with the other above, could you please help.

Thanks again,

Han Dao

Former Community Member

Hi Jasmin,

I think I got it fixed now by correcting the Search Context in the LDAP query and it works fine now.

Thanks again for your help.

Han Dao