Expand my Community achievements bar.

Add a Column to Table with Merged Cells

Level 2

I have made a form with a table.  I am trying to implement a button in the fprm that, when clicked, adds a column to the table.  I am using code from another discussion to try to add columns to the table.  The button does not seem to respond.  I believe the problem may be that some of the rows are merged together.

Can anyone provide guidance on how to add a column to a table when some rows are merged?

Thank you.

File is attached.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

I don't think you can do this as set out. The table would need to be wrapped in a second subform, set to flowed western. Your script in the add product button has references to objects (eg r1, r2 and _col3SF) that are not in your form, so the script is falling over.

Not sure of this is the best route. Maybe repeating individual subforms might be earier. For example each column would be in an individual subform set to flowed top to bottom. The add attribute button would add a row to the table in EACH subform. Then all of the table subforms would be wrapped in a western flowed subform and the add product button would add an additional subform.

Hope that helps,

Niall