Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Activating Find and Replace Options

Level 2

I noticed that under the Edit menu in Lifecycle Designer it provides both the find and replace features.  However, they are always greyed out.  How do you activate them for use?  I have had a number of instances where those features would come in handy.

Thanks,

Randy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can use it for this purpose too.

In the XML Source you can replace almost everything (Font names, characters, words and phrases in form fields, captions or scripts, also whole sentences and scripts, properties etc.).

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

It's for replacing strings in the XML source.

Open the XML Source view and press ctrl + h.

You can search for a font name for example and replace it in the whole form with another font.

Level 2

So, it isnt for replacing certain words like the function is used in a word document?  If so, that's unfortunate and I would highly suggest that something that be added for future versions of the program.

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can use it for this purpose too.

In the XML Source you can replace almost everything (Font names, characters, words and phrases in form fields, captions or scripts, also whole sentences and scripts, properties etc.).