Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Access other's queue and submit the form on their behalf:

Former Community Member

Hi,

We have a form which go on several approvals to complete the process. One of the process is struck with an approver (manager).

Somehow, he cannot able to access workspace/ or he is busy. He asked us (super admin) to approve the tasks in his todo list on his behalf.

How can I do it? He dont want to login to workspace or do nothing with LC to grant us permissions or something like that.  He asked us to approve them.

This is a pressing issue for me. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

krishna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Access to queues needs to be granted prior to the task arriving in the queue so even if he shared his queue, now, the task may not be visible.

At this point your only option would be to log in to the Adminui, as your LiveCycle Administrator (Super Administrator) and locate the task via Process Management Admin and reassign the task to someone else.

Hope that helps,

Robert

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Access to queues needs to be granted prior to the task arriving in the queue so even if he shared his queue, now, the task may not be visible.

At this point your only option would be to log in to the Adminui, as your LiveCycle Administrator (Super Administrator) and locate the task via Process Management Admin and reassign the task to someone else.

Hope that helps,

Robert

Former Community Member

Thanks a ton Robert. You made it easy for me.

Regards,

Krishna