pguerett

pguerett

12-09-2008

Just sent it to both of you

kimbradford

kimbradford

kimbradford

18-09-2008

Could you send me this code as well. Thanks.

I have everything completed on this form except for adding a file to the form. kimsnyder@sympatico.ca

thanks.

Kim.

18-09-2008

Hi Paul,

I am new in LC ES. Could you please send me the code for attaching files in PDF form in the following address

rajudebnath@gmail.com

Ryan_Lunka

Ryan_Lunka

Ryan_Lunka

29-09-2008

Paul:

I too would like to see the file. Thank you very much!

rlunka@cardinalsolutions.com

29-09-2008

This sounds very encouraging. I am trying to make an intake system for a photo contest. Submitters download a pdf, fill in data fields in Reader, attach a .jpg or tiff and upload to a url/. from there I hope to map it into a spreadsheet, generate confirming e--mail etc. but first I need to enable the attach/upload functionality. I was trying to do it in Acrobat Pro 8 on a Mac but decided I needed to switch to Windows and Designer and a dynamic form to pull it off. Don't know what I am doing, but am trying to muddle through with Podova's Acrobat 8 PDF Bible and a little help from friends. Can you send the script that has been mentioned here and any other aid you can?

Tom

pguerett

pguerett

pguerett

29-09-2008

You didn't include your email address .....remember that you have to Reader Exted the form to allow attachments if you intend to use this with Reader.

pguerett

pguerett

pguerett

29-09-2008

Just sent it

01-10-2008

Hi Paul,

Can you please send me the code that allows to attach a file to a pdf? I can be reached at niloys@gmail.com

Thank You,

Niloy

pguerett

pguerett

pguerett

01-10-2008

Just sent it