Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tab order within subforms

Former Community Member
Hello,

I have a form that uses buttons to create and delete additional rows. The problem I have is that when a new row is created it is not automatically included within the tabbing order so it just skips to the next subform rather than the next row.

Is there a way around this?
2 Replies

Former Community Member
I have the same problem, but with new columns rather than rows. Another problem is when I wish to jump from field one in column one, to field one in column two, etc, and finally start in field two in column one and so on. If you find a solution on the problem please inform me.

Brgds,

Kay

Former Community Member
Which version of Designer are you using? 7.0 or 7.1?

I don't if this going to help or not but I am using Designer 7.1 which includes tables. In one form I have an Add Row button in the header row of the table and in each of the table rows there is a Delete Row button. The tabbing works fine. When I add a new row and then hit the tab key the focus goes into the newly added row. I have found that using tables instead of making a table-like table with subforms has solved most of my tabbing problems. And there are some other things that make table nice to use.