Expand my Community achievements bar.

Submitting forms using web based email servers

Former Community Member
Hi All,

I was wondering I there is a way for users to submit forms using web based email servers without having to save a form and attach it to an email (I want the submit button to send the data automatically) It seems unusual that users are sent to adobe.com and still have to download the forms save them and attach them.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
You could submit the form to a web server program and have the program email out the form from the server.

What do you mean "users are sent to adobe.comand still have to download the form"?

Former Community Member
Thanks Paul, do you have a web server program you could recommend? How would i go about doing this?

I mean that when a participant receives the email, they double click on the link and are sent to adobe.com where they must download the program. It seems to be the case regardless of whether i send the form in PDF or XML.

Thank you,

-p

Former Community Member
I do not have one ...it will be dependant on the web server that you use. The program is simple if you understand how web servers work. If you do not I recommend hiring someone to build that program for you.

Adobe.com is the location to store the form (and associated files) so I do not see how you coudl do this without sending people back to that site. You have to store the forms somewhere!