Expand my Community achievements bar.

Showing a hidden section with check box, and...

Former Community Member
Hello all,

I'm new to Designer 8. I have a couple of things I'm struggling with. It sounds like I may need scripting help, so here goes:

1) I'm Currently creating a form that's divided into several sections (office use, customer use, etc). There is a column in the customer section that I would like to hide, and then somehow use a Check Box to show the column. The column is only needed if a certain criteria is met, hence the desire to hide the column.

2) I would also like to find a way to Auto-Fill information from the first page to the second page.

If anyone has any solutions for either of these, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Regards,

Dan
1 Reply

Former Community Member
A column would not be so eaey to hide as the product deals in structures from left to right and not top to bottom. You would have to hide each item in the column individually.

Filling information from one page to another is easy. Are the fields name dthe same way? If so you can set the binding to global and all fields with the same name will share values. If they are not the same names then you will have to equate one field to the other using script on the exit or calculate event.