Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

"hour-glass" appearing after mousing over any form object

Former Community Member
Hello,

I just converted a form done in Word to Adobe PDF. I then used Designer to make the fields editable for web use. The form looks great, but its much slower than it should be as far as response time when the user begins typing. The other problem is that the mouse pointer changes to the waiting hour-glass for every object that the mouse hovers over. This is very annoying.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? This form is almost 500kb, 4 pages long. Would it be better to not use a form that was previously created in Word?
1 Reply

Former Community Member
i don't know what your form contains.. but if its mainly text / fields, have you tried unembedding fonts when saving?

In case you haven't,when you 'Save As', a window opens with 4 checkboxes at the bottom.. If the font used in the form is a common one (Arial, Times New Roman, Helvetica etc..) uncheck the checkbox & save..

If it does nothing, sorry !