Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Problems with Signature

Former Community Member
I have made a dynamic form with Livecycle designer 8.2, with diferent subforms. This form has diferents scripts, to validate data, hidden or show subforms if you has check one option or the other.

-I put the scripts using the nexts commands:

Exit, Ready Layout, docReady and click.

When the document is signed the signature field says that it is oK. If i open the signed document after close, the signature field shows a yellow triangle. The inform of the PDF shows error code 4000. And says that the pdf has been modified.

-The form propierties are:

Javascript, Defaul Run at Client

Preserve Scripting.... -> I try with all, Automatic and manually

Anybody can help me????
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Reading documentation of LC Designer 8.2, I have found the solution for this issue, but i don´t know how to implement it.

The solution is use the DELTA and DELTAS objects, but how?

Anybody can send me some example?

Is possible save dynamic pdf as a static pdf using scripts?

Former Community Member
I am having the same problem. I have a dynamic form which is signed and then saved. when the saved form is opened again, the signature becomes corrupted. Any suggestions please?

Former Community Member
Hi,

You can try to sign the document but dont block the signature field.

If you want send me the document, i could check it.

My email is hugo.mrsystem@gmail.com.

bye.

Former Community Member
Hello Hugo,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I can not send you the document because of some confidentiality issues. But, would it be possible for you to elaborate your suggestion?

I mean, when you sign in the signature box, the whole document becomes locked. How can I not block the signature field?

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you,

Satinder